Calming Your Postpartum Anxiety and Intrusive Thoughts
We are glad you are here.
We are going to take from overthinking, worrying, and overwhelmed with your intrusive thoughts to empowered and knowledgeable about how to CALM your thoughts and anxiety!THAT'S ME, SIGN ME UP PLEASE
Did you know that...
- Health and death related anxiety can increase after becoming a parent
- Postpartum anxiety has increased significantly since the pandemic
- Postpartum anxiety is often not sufficiently screened for at postpartum appointments, we have heard from TONS of moms that their postpartum anxiety was never caught by their health care team
- Postpartum anxiety can appear during pregnancy, days after birth or even months later
- Symptoms don't typically resolve without treatment
Why were we not prepared for this?
"No one ever mentioned these intrusive thoughts, I thought I was alone, I thought I was a bad mom for having these thoughts" - Mamapsych follower
We knew it was going to be challenging, but we also pictured rocking this content little baby, dressing them up in all the cute clothes, and leisurely outings.....ummm why did no one prepare us for real motherhood?! Especially when postpartum anxiety rears its head!
The seemingly unmanageable worries, shifting moods, and at times even RAGE would arise. However using our clinical experience, expertise in the postpartum period, and realistic sense of knowing what it is like, we were able to formulate the perfect workshop to take you from anxiety ridden and resentful to empowered, calm, and confident.
Have you experienced?
- Worry that is hard to ease
- Increased fear of something happening to you or your child
- Fear of your child having an illness or incurable disease
- Fear of dying and leaving your children without you
- Self-defeating thoughts
- Wondering what is "normal" mom worry and what is postpartum anxiety?
- Trouble sleeping
- Racing thoughts
- Feeling on edge a lot of the time
- Feeling like your are not yourself
If this sounds like you, you are NOT alone.
We surveyed thousand of moms on IG and found that over 80% have had an increase in anxiety since parenthood.
Even though it's common, it doesn't mean you should have to suffer through it. We created this workshop to give you the tools and support to enjoy motherhood again!
I finally have practical and easy to use tools
I love the tapping and the grounding strategies you guys taught! Thank you!
I struggled so much with intrusive thoughts
It got to the point where I couldn't leave my house, I feel empowered and less alone now.
Best Course out there!!
This should be taught in prenatal classes! I am so glad I found this!
Imagine being able to..
Be able to calm your mind and body with ease
Calm your mind from intrusive thoughts
Feel calm, capable, and confident in your role as a mother, partner, friend
What we will teach you
Practical tools and strategies to calm your thoughts
Tools to ground your body before the anxiety takes over
An understanding of what intrusive thoughts are and strategies to manage intrusive thoughts
How to build a lifestyle where YOU are in control, not your anxiety!
How to change that Inner critic that beats yourself up at every moment
What to STOP doing that is making your anxiety worse